Hospice-related caregiving for terminally ill individuals is sensitive in nature and requires utmost professionalism, experience and grace. Care Indeed home hospice caregivers are committed to providing assistance focused on comfort, dignity and empathy during the end phases of life.
Our compassionate CNAs (Certified Nurse Assistants) and hospice caregivers attend to the physical and emotional needs, providing non-medical support and assistance 24 hours a day supplemental to medical hospice services.
To learn more about our certified caregiver team, please select “Our Caregivers” on the Menu Bar located near the top of the web page.
Our agency and staff recognize and respect the diversity in religious and cultural differences within our community, as well as different family dynamics. We strive to pair the client with a compatible caregiver to match the physical and emotional needs of each client. In addition, Care Indeed is dedicated to maintaining client privacy and confidentiality.
Caregiver tasks & duties (please consult agency about additional special tasks):
- Toileting, incontinence
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene
- Mobility, ambulating and transferring
- Meal preparation and shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Picking up medication prescriptions
- Assisting with pet care
- Writing letters and correspondence
- Monitor, communicate and report: updates, concerns, changes and needs to authorized parties routinely
- Provide emotional support
- Advocate on behalf of client needs and requests
Home hospice care services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including all holidays). For more details about our caregiver hospice services for in-home care or financial planning, please contact our agency offices.